Look and Feel Good Expo will make its debut in Durban at the Durban Exhibition Centre from 11-13 October, so Durbanites can now also browse and shop for the very latest in health and wellness products and advice showcasing everything you need to get fit, healthy, gorgeous and inspired.
Click here to stand a chance to win one of five sets to tickets to Look and Feel Good Expo!
It’s time for the Look and Feel Good Expo, jam-packed full of fresh, innovative ideas and up-lifting products for a healthier, happier life that inspires the look and feel good factor!
There’s no one size fits all when it comes to looking and feeling great. That’s why the Look and Feel Good Expo showcases health, wellness, fitness and beauty products; giving you more health and lifestyle products under one roof than you’ve ever seen before.
When you live a healthy life, you look better, work better – and feel happier too. Experience the latest in fitness and nutrition, sample new trends in organic and whole food, and get a bit of pampering from top spas and makeover specialists. You’ll start looking and feeling better from the moment you set foot into the expo.
This highly interactive expo will allow you to try, buy and participate. You can even leave the kids happily occupied at the Mum’s Mail Drop ‘n Go Zone, where the little ones will be supervised while you explore all the exciting lifestyle options that the show has to offer.
• Masterchef contestant Joani Mitchell will be demonstrating how to prepare delicious and wholesome meals at the Pouyoukas Look and Feel Good Kitchen.
• At the VIP Pamper Lounge, visitors who book the VIP package will receive red carpet treatment, including Fleur de Lis Spa beauty treatments, revitalising refreshments and an ifeelgoody bag filled with goodies and gifts, courtesy of Fleur de Lis and Longevity magazine.
• Get a beautiful new look for summer in the Makeover Area or get your hair styled at the Cloud 9 Hair Zone.
• Visit the Alternative Production Zone, where you will walk through display that will take you back to ‘old fashioned’ foods, their stories and health benefits. This attraction is a celebration of our agrodiversity and exploration of food and farming with compassion.
• Learn how to enrich your life at the Health and Wellness Workshops; Be Fit 4 Life Stage; Yoga and Pilates Studio and the Laughter and Happiness Workshops – where you’ll have the chance to meet Laughter Ambassador ‘Shorty’ of Leon Schuster movie fame.
• Stock up on healthy goodies at the Natural and Organic market.
• Meet Lisa Raleigh, wellness expert and Look and Feel Good Expo’s Ambassador. Find out about becoming a certified personal trainer, learn about the health benefits of ozone and discover how holistic therapy can boost your body’s energy systems. Speak to all the experts on hand for the best health, wellness and fitness advice for you.
Entry costs R60 for adults, R40 for seniors/students and children under 12 go free (parking costs R20). Indulge in a VIP Pamper Experience for R250.
Show times: Friday 11 October: 10am – 7pm; Saturday 12 October: 9am – 7pm; Sunday 13 October 9am – 4pm.
Get your tickets at www.itickets.co.za or at the door.
Click here to find out more!
Tags: Durban ICC, expo, feel good, fitness, Food & Wine, happy, health, joani mitchell, Lisa Raleigh, look good, nutrition, organic, wellness