Novus Print (Pty) Ltd T/A Famous Publishing
Famous Publishing, a division of Novus Print (Pty) Ltd, is KZN’s longest standing publishing company, producing top quality magazines and books for the past 16 years.
Famous Publishing is responsible for Durban’s much loved community magazines, The Ridge and The Crest. The magazines are well established and found in the homes and businesses of Durban’s elite. The magazine content is relevant and engaging, with design that is modern and creative.
KZN Invest, also created at Famous Publishing and distributed quarterly to a niche audience of business people, is a much loved and read magazine by the KZN business community.
Why Publish With Us?
- We have a team of highly skilled and qualified professionals who passionately produce quality publications.
- We have a reputable and respected reputation in the market for producing content that is both engaging and relevant to a target audience.
- We understand that a magazine is a visual experience and requires specialised design and layout.
- We have collectively published over 500 quality niche magazines treasured by readers across our province
- We pride ourselves on the best proofreading and editing skills in the KZN publishing business.
- We are deeply and proudly rooted in KZN and have a commitment to sourcing and publishing stories that celebrate and showcase our province. 7. Famous Publishing is a division of Novus Print (Pty) Ltd. We can manage the process of publishing and printing from start to finish.
Publications completed by Famous Publishing
At Home with Hirsch’s – A feast of ideas, trends, appliances and
advice from the home experts at Hirsch’s.
Old Town Italy – A 24-page tabloid format newspaper showcasing
all things festive on offer at Old Town Italy.
Travels in the South – A 220-page hard cover coffee table book
outlining the history of roads in South Africa.
Durban Chamber of Commerce – A comprehensive guide to the
Chamber’s first 100 years of business in Durban.
PIVOT – The backbone of the economy in KwaZulu-Natal, and a guide to
projects strengthening the business profile of the province.
At Home with Hirsch’s
“The Famous Publishing team have published the At Home with Hirsch’s magazine for the last 12 years. Initially an annual publication, we are now producing the magazine bi-annually due to high demand. As the editor, I have worked closely with the team at Famous Publishing and regard them extremely highly for their work ethic and total professionalism. The magazine is extremely popular – a credit to the team for always producing work of an exceptional quality.”
– Editor: Glenda Thompson
“Famous Publishing has assisted our company, Rembrothers (Pty) Ltd, over the past few years in a number of branding and marketing campaigns. The articles that have been written and published by Famous Publishing have aided in promoting our hospitality group products and brands within the market place.
The Christmas Edition Newspaper that Famous Publishing produced for our Old Town Italy brand was hugely successful and we had fantastic feedback from our customers and advertisers.
Famous Publishing are professionals in their field and have a true understanding of our needs and brands.
It is always a pleasure to work on exciting projects with them, and I look forward to possibly doing another Old Town newspaper again this year.”
– Company Director: Renzo Scribante
Travels in the South
“I used the services of Famous Publishing to produce Travels in the South – a history of South African roads. I was very pleased with the service I received – they provided professional and efficient editing and proofreading services, with strong capabilities in picture editing and sourcing. Page layouts were creative and on brief, and the books were completed and printed on time. I would be happy to use their services again.”
– President of the South African Institution of Civil Engineering: Brian Downie