Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can you afford to lose business?
- Are you concerned about your BEE level?
- Are you concerned about losing your suppliers/customers?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, then be sure not to miss this opportunity to level up on your BEE score.
The implications of the Amended BEE Codes are becoming a reality in most organisations. BEE regulation is in a state of flux and there are many unanswered questions regarding the Amended BEE Codes.
This high impact workshop will focus on the verification process under the Revised Codes; and will bring to you the latest updates and information from the Dti & the BEE Commission.
Key areas to be covered:
- Engage with BEESCORE regarding training a BEE Champion/s within your organisation
- Strategy for Implementation
- Targets required to achieve your desired BEE level
- Opportunity to collaborate with skills service providers
- Understanding Empowering Supplier status
- Advice on cost-effective strategies
Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Conference Centre,
Lion Match Office Park, 892 Umgeni Road
NB: For enquiries only contact Prudence Sakala on 031 335 1000