The Environmental Training Course for Garden Workers aims to ensure that your garden complies to some extent with the Alien Plant Control Regulations, is a safe working environment; and one of which you and your employee/s enjoy and be proud.
- Participants should bring their food
- Tea will be provided
- Participants should wear closed shoes and overalls or old clothes
- Participants should expect to do practical application of concepts shared
- All participants receive Certificates of attendance
- The course is conducted in English with isiZulu translation if necessary
Venue: Springside Nature Reserve, 93 Springside Road, Hillcrest
Time: 8 am to 1 pm
Date: Tuesday 5 June
Date not convenient? contact us re future dates.
- Please note that numbers are limited to ensure each attendee receives personal attention.
- Booking essential
- To book and further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bring Nature Back” by Charles and Julia Botha is available from Hillcrest Conservancy at cost price and can be ordered with Course bookings or on request.
To view a report on a previous course, please follow: