A sensational saucy and slightly spicy go-to marinade sauce packed with the heartful benefits of cholesterol-free canola oil with creamy and flavourful Lemonaise. The chicken can be substituted for tofu or any plant-based protein or vegan alternative.
What you’ll Need:
- 2 Tbsp B-well Canola Oil
- 6 Tbsp B-well Lemonaise
- 4 skinless free-range chicken breasts, diced/cubed
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup mint, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, crushed
- 2 fresh chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh coriander, for serving
- black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste (½ tsp- recommended low-salt amount), optional
- lemon wedges, for serving
- fresh coriander, for garnish
How to Make:
- Prepare and dice chicken pieces into medium/bite-size cubes.
- Combine the garam masala, chillies, turmeric, coriander powder, lemon juice and B-well Lemonaise, then add crushed ginger and garlic and season with pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken cubes to the spiced marinade and rub to coat evenly, refrigerate and marinate for 30 min.
- In a large pan, heat up the B-well Canola Oil and add the marinated chicken.
- Add half of the chopped fresh coriander and cook for 8-10 min, stirring occasionally to make sure chicken cooks through evenly and cooked through.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with the rest of the fresh coriander.
- Serve the hot chicken with a fresh salad, naan bread or accompanying veggies and rice side. Enjoy!
Visit www.bwellfoods.co.za for more info.
Tags: B-Well, B-Well Lemonaise, B-Well Mayo, B-Well Mayonaise, Creamy Lemonaise & Mint Chicken, recipe