A delicious recipe for when you just can’t anymore. Utilising some things that you may already have in your pantry or fridge, infused with the sweet, tangy and incredible creamy canola mayonnaise with an extra chilli flavour. It screams delicious and is super quick and easy to toss up too!
What You’ll Need:
- 1½ cup B-Well Chillinaise
- 500 g pasta you have at home
- 2 Tbsp fruit chutney
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1-2 tsp fine red chilli powder (to heat preference)
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped (parsley will also do)
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup red onion, green onion, thinly chopped
- 1 handful cashew nuts/almonds/walnuts, sprouted, roasted and chopped
- Protein of choice, ready-cooked (optional)
How to Make:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and pour into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the B-well Chillinaise, chutney, spices and lemon juice and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix until evenly coated.
- Add the chopped red pepper, roasted nuts and sprinkle the coriander, stir and serve!
Visit www.bwellfoods.co.za for more info.
Tags: B-Well, B-Well Chillinaise, B-Well Mayonaise, B-Well Mayonnaise, recipe