Established in 1984, Vitalab Fertility Clinic has pioneered leading fertility treatment to provide a holistic, individualised approach to all fertility issues in South Africa.
In 2019, Vitalab KZN opened their brand-new clinic in uMhlanga. Offering specialist fertility services, a team of medical experts, and state-of-the-art facilities, the uMhlanga Ridge branch aims to make world- class pregnancy rates and treatments accessible to all prospective parents.
MEET YOUR TEAM
Look no further than the passionate and highly-trained medical experts at Vitalab KZN, paired with the exceptional facilities and unrivalled pregnancy rates for your fertility treatment.
The Vitalab team consists of professionals from various disciplines such as Reproductive Medicine Specialists, Specialist Doctors, Embryologists, Andrologists, Nursing Sisters, Sonographers, Pharmacists, Accounting and Admin Staff to name but a few.
This team follows all the treatment protocols and standard operational practices that have been developed and perfected by Vitalab Sandton over the last 35 years.
- Dr Kobus Coetsee MBChB (Pret), MMed (O&G), F.C.O.G. (SA), Cert. Reproductive Medicine (SA). Dr Coetsee specialises in Reproductive Medicine, Minimally Invasive Surgery, and Endocrinology.
- Dr Lawrence Gobetz MBChB (Pret), F.C.O.G. (SA) with Reproduction Medicine. Dr Gobetz specialises in the evaluation and treatment of the infertile couple, recurrent pregnancy loss, PCOS, endometriosis, male infertility and the effect of spinal cord injuries on fertility.
- Dr Chris Venter MBChB, MMed (O&G), F.C.O.G. (SA) with Reproductive Medicine. Dr Venter specialises in all aspects of infertility care with his clinical interest being recurrent implantation failure and a personal interest in promoting awareness in oncofertility.
- Dr Yossi Unterslak MBChB (Pret), F.C.O.G. (SA), MMed (O&G). Dr Unterslak has a passion for reproductive medicine and endocrinology with a special interest in ovarian stimulation and the prevention of recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Dr Anthony Picton BSc (Wits), MBChB (Wits), MMed (O&G) (UFS). Dr Picton has a keen interest in gynaecological endoscopic surgery, the optimisation of ovarian response to stimulation, and in the improvement of successful pregnancy outcomes.
THIS IS OUR HOW
Vitalab understands that infertility is one of life’s most difficult challenges medically, emotionally and financially. Therefore, our team has the experience, support and trained staff to help you through your fertility journey.
We begin with a structured and co-ordinated series of investigations to understand what the cause of infertility is for your specific case.
Once that is established, we work closely with you to develop an individualised, holistic treatment plan in order to achieve your family dream in the shortest time frame possible.
Vitalab offers a wide range of treatments including but not only In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF), lntracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Fertility Preservation services, in-house frozen Egg Bank called VEDA, in-house frozen Sperm Bank called VCSA, Egg/Sperm/Embryo Donation Programmes, Surrogacy, Reproductive Surgery, Genetic Testing of Embryos, Oncofertility and more.
YOU ARE OUR WHY
Our sole duty is to receive you as a patient, and send you home a parent. Vitalab’s top-quality facilities in uMhlanga offers patients individualised personal care for all their fertility needs. From your first visit at the new clinic you will experience the Vitalab difference, which is the passionate and individualistic approach our entire medical team offers, which cannot be matched by individual practitioners. This is why our medical doctors have a combined total of over 200 years of specialist knowledge and experience within reproductive medicine, thus making them the perfect choice to meet your specific reproductive needs. Our team’s exceptional medical knowledge will assist you on every step of your fertility journey, paving the way to your ultimate goal of growing your family.
FOR MORE INFO
Torsvale Office Park, uMhlanga Ridge, KwaZulu-Natal; firstname.lastname@example.org; 031 880 1700